Client Service and Operations Associate
We are a sophisticated and busy financial advisory practice located in Fairfax, VA, that strives to provide our clients with the well informed, thoughtful, intelligent advice while developing close, personal relationships with each of them.
Applicant must be process and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as a part of a small, interactive office environment. We are a small office in which we respect and care about our team as much as we do our clients. We maintain the highest standards of ethics, integrity and intellectual rigor, and are constantly striving to improve the advice and service we provide to our clients.
Initial responsibilities will be to learn and perform the client administration and service functions of our firm. With responsibility for the day-to-day operational duties of servicing a variety of client relationships, the Client Service Associate helps keep the office running smoothly and ensures that all client paperwork, communication, and processing is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
Assuming the applicant demonstrates aptitude, intelligence, detail orientation, a strong work ethic and focus on client service, responsibilities for ongoing client maintenance and service will be gradually transitioned to this Associate.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Schedule and confirm client meetings, follow-up calls, various client interactions
- Learn, maintain and generate administrative requirements and paperwork necessary for initiating and maintaining client relationships. Create account opening, closing and maintenance paperwork
- Prepare transactions and cashiering paperwork Maintain investment account paperwork Review, enter and maintain client financial data across various software systems
- Follow through with all administrative functions such that new accounts and transactions are executed properly, timely and accurately.
- Assist with scheduling meetings
- Provide data-entry support across multiple software systems.
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Extraordinary client service orientation and friendly, flexible attitude A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients. Intellectual curiosity. Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent relationship management skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced PowerPoint skills a plus. Self starter and independent thinker. Problem solver. Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Successful candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
You may reach us by email at Lindsey.Vardi@aspect-partners.com or by fax: 703.916.0645