1 day left
If you're looking for a place to expand upon your budding skills, AssetMark offers you the opportunity to delve into a variety of work and interact with numerous departments within the organization. If you have a passion for learning and are serious about growing your skill set, let AssetMark be the bridge to your future! We look for you to bring initiative, resourcefulness and the ability to make sound decisions while you balance vital responsibilities with grace. Your desire for a fast-paced and exciting environment will be realized in this internship opportunity with a company that is dedicated to the personal and professional development of its valued employees.
AssetMark’s Finance Internship Program provides an excellent opportunity for students to gain hands on experience in the finance and accounting fields while developing a wide variety of technical and interpersonal skills. Interns will work with top Finance Leaders on challenging assignments in areas such as FP&A, forecasting, controllership, expense management, accounting, reporting, tax as well as operations analysis designed to stretch their abilities. Throughout their 10-week internship experience, interns will develop a network of peers and mentors that will be a constant source of encouragement and advice.
In addition to the work experience, AssetMark encourages participation in the various networking and community service events that it sponsors. Interns will also have the opportunity to take advantage of various professional development and technical classes that are delivered by the AssetMark Learning and Development team.
Successful candidates have a drive and a strong desire to work in a fast-paced, innovative, aggressive, change-oriented business environment with a strong desire to pursue corporate finance and accounting opportunities.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with a concentration in Finance or Accounting; will consider recent graduates
- Preferred minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- High aspirations for a career in the Finance/Accounting field
- Strong Finance and Accounting skill set
- High initiative and a strong desire to develop an exceptional work ethic
- Leadership, interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communications
- Being tech-savvy is a plus as we work on various software applications
Hourly wage: $15.00 per hour