1 day left
As a Financial Services leader, AssetMark provides the cross-organizational opportunities for you to bring initiative and resourcefulness to key roles. Your desire to work and learn in an exciting and growing industry will be realized in an internship opportunity with a firm that is dedicated to professional development and growth. Position Summary
The Digital Solutions Internship is a position within AssetMark’s Digital Experience Team. This team is responsible for providing AssetMark’s clients with industry-leading digital platforms, solutions and experiences.
The intern will work with the Digital Experience team members to support digital projects across these areas.
This intern role has the unique opportunity to work directly with recognized industry innovators.
Successful candidates will be flexible and have a strong drive to be in an innovative, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Support the Digital Experience team on needs within their portfolio of projects. Projects may be focused on interactive assets, web interface and mobile design work.
- Take ownership and drive the completion of assigned tasks and work. Specific work may include developing business requirements and related user stories based on a project brief, business direction and stakeholder input.
- Foster strong partnerships and relationships across the firm.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, User-Centered Design or related field; will consider recent graduates
- Preferred minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Teams. Basic HTML is a plus.
Hourly wage: $15.00 per hour