High Net Worth Intern
AssetMark is a leading strategic provider of innovative investment and consulting solutions serving independent financial advisors. We provide investment, relationship, and practice management solutions that advisors use in helping clients achieve wealth, independence, and purpose.
If you're looking for a place to expand upon your growing skills, AssetMark offers you the opportunity to delve into a variety of projects and interact with numerous departments within the organization. We are looking for bright, ambitious, and highly capable people that are able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment to deliver on key business objectives. Your desire to bring initiative, resourcefulness and the ability to make sound decisions will be realized in this internship opportunity with a company that is dedicated to the personal and professional development of its employees. If you have a passion for learning and are serious about expanding your skill set, let AssetMark be the bridge to your future!
AssetMark service strategy is focused on creating loyal customers by delivering speed, consistency, service touch and accuracy through the work of our Operations and Service teams. This internship opportunity within Operations and Service will focus on a project or additional tasks required to support basic operational functions. This role represents an opportunity for a candidate that wants to be challenged, is results driven, and passionate about learning new things.
The HNW Success Team responsible for ensuring business outcomes are achieved for high net worth cases for investors, advisors, investment managers, and for AssetMark. This internship role will have an opportunity to help define, design, and implement a guide to onboard future HNW Investment Managers onto our platform.
- Gain work experience in the financial services field
- Learn best practices for improving internal processes and streamlining procedures
- Gain insights into how to successfully collaborate within a cross-functional and dynamic organization
- Review, research and organize current onboarding process used to onboard investment managers
- Create and establish onboarding guide that will be used cross functionally and drive success and minimum errors for future integrations of HNW Investment Managers
- Document and capture use cases, requirements and business rules
- Provide general administrative support to the team as directed
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Business, Management, Finance, or related field; will consider recent graduates
- Preferred minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen
- Ability to quickly learn new complex processes and technology
- Ability to consolidate research and data into cohesive summary of findings and recommendations
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication
- Self-directed and results driven with ability to manage time, priorities, and deadlines
- Attention to detail; must be accurate, precise, and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently while also being a team player
- A positive, team oriented, can-do attitude
Hourly wage:$15 per hour