1 day left
If you're looking for a place to expand upon your budding skills, AssetMark offers you the opportunity to delve into a variety of work and interact with numerous departments within the organization. If you have a passion for learning and are serious about growing your skill set, let AssetMark be the bridge to your future! We look for you to bring initiative, resourcefulness and the ability to make sound decisions while you balance vital responsibilities with grace. Your desire for a fast-paced and exciting environment will be realized in this internship opportunity with a company that is dedicated to the personal and professional development of its valued employees.
AssetMark’s Human Resources Internship provides an excellent opportunity for students to gain hands on experience in the areas of recruiting and employee engagement while developing a wide variety of technical and interpersonal skills. Students will work closely with HR and other leaders on challenging assignments supporting our mission of developing highly engaged, high performing associates that deliver exceptional service to our advisors. Throughout this 10-week internship experience, interns will develop a network of peers and mentors that will be a constant source of encouragement and guidance.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for a candidate that wants to be challenged, is results driven, and passionate about learning the way we provide service to our internal teams and customers.
In addition to the work experience, AssetMark encourages participation in the various networking and community service events that it sponsors. Interns will also have the opportunity to take advantage of various professional development and technical classes that are delivered by the AssetMark Learning and Development team.
- Successfully collaborate within a cross-functional organization
- Partner with various members of the HR team on different special projects
- Provide general administrative support to the team as directed
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or Finance (or related field)
- Strong academic profile
- High aspirations for a career in a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- Intermediate-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to self-direct and manage time and priorities
- Attention to detail
- A positive, team oriented, can-do attitude
- Hourly wage: $15.00 per hour