We are currently seeking a Lead Advisor to join our firm located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. This is a great opportunity to immediately become an integral member of our advising team. In our organization, the Lead Advisor is client facing, is supported by an Associate Advisor, and works directly with a Senior Advisor on all matters pertaining to the financial planning and investment management of the firm's clients.
The following duties are generally representative of the nature and level of work:
- Work with the Senior Advisor in the development and evaluation of all client financial planning strategies
- Create the financial plan and investment strategies for current and prospective clients.
- Attend all client meetings.
- Responsible for client relationships and the development of new ones.
- Assist in the execution of client recommendations.
- Gain experience, education, and enhance skill level working to become a Senior Advisor.
- Assist the Associate Advisor in their development.
- Perform research in areas of investments, income tax planning, estate planning, employee benefits, recent regulation, and financial markets.