Sales Training Intern
AssetMark is a leading strategic provider of innovative investment and consulting solutions serving independent financial advisors. We provide investment, relationship and practice management solutions that advisors use in helping clients achieve wealth, independence and purpose.
Are you a college student seeking experience in sales or training and development? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for a highly organized, self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills. AssetMark is currently seeking an experienced Sales Training Intern to join our team and support the training initiatives of our sales desk.
Using your abilities to communicate effectively and creatively problem-solve, you’ll be paving your path to a variety of career opportunities within AssetMark. If you are a team player, have a highly competitive drive for success and feel a sense of achievement in assisting customers and your colleagues, then apply today!
Open to hiring this intern role in Chicago, IL or Remote. Remote applicants will need to be in either CST or EST time zones.
- Develop expertise in using existing technology solutions and drive Allego strategy, implementation and adoption
- Promote, build, and organize peer-to-peer sales training, best practices, and idea sharing through Allego
- Work closely with Sales Training team members to align Allego capabilities with overall training strategy and programs
- Work cross-functionally to build, maintain, and enhance the database of training resources available for use in coaching Sales Associates
- Collaborate to develop and maintain scalable training resources to solve for coaching needs, learning challenges, and knowledge assessments
- Gather feedback, ideas, and process improvements from the team and work closely with Sales Leaders and/or functional departments to implement
- Maintain training records, metrics, and results for each Sales Associate
- Provide administrative support to Sales Training Director and Sales Training Specialist
- Demonstrate an overriding customer service orientation and professional maturity with the sales team
- Other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, or related field; will consider recent graduates
- Preferred minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Effective Time Management/Prioritization
- Active listener
- Quick learner
- Growth mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Office management experience
- Sales or customer service experience
- Previous work or internship experience working for a financial services firm
- Basic knowledge of financial service industry
- Experience working with a CRM system, especially Salesforce
- Experience working with an LMS, especially Allego