Financial Planning Intern - Part Time
Merit Financial Partners, LLC is a fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm in the process of an exciting expansion of our business. We are offering interns the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the day-to-day operations of our financial planning and wealth management business.
We are seeking part-time interns to support our Financial Advisors in the areas of financial planning and investment management.
A successful candidate would:
- Help in creating comprehensive or modular financial plans and project work according to client needs
- Share our firm’s philosophy of putting the client first
- Assist with investment management
- Assist in managing ongoing relationships with clients, keeping them updated about any changes affecting their finances
- Maintain a strong commitment to teamwork and contribute to the overall success of the company
To learn more about our firm go to www.meritfinancialpartners.com.
- Working toward CFP Certification or a CFP Practitioner
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Advyzon, Schwab Platform and MoneyGuidePro a plus.
Apply for Financial Planning Intern - Part Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly