Investment Associate, VP
Investment Associate, VP - San Francisco, CA (210056083)
Job Identification: 210056083
Location: 560 Mission St, San Francisco, CA, 94105, US
Job Category: Client Advisors
Job Schedule: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset& Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
The U.S. Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Advisors and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
JPMorgan Securities (now J.P.Morgan Advisors): At JP Morgan Securities (JPMS), we have been helping high net worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than 50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Wealth Advisors throughout the United States, JPMA offers clients a broad suite of transactional, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Wealth Advisors are among the most experienced and creative in the industry. We excel at leveraging the vast resources of one of the world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients.
Investment Associate Primary Function:
· Understand client's investment plan and objectives.
· Work in close partnership with Advisors in proposing, delivering, and executing solutions for clients; as well as in identifying new business opportunities
· Advise on portfolio construction including overall asset allocation, tactical shifts and security selection
· Market and implement investment solutions in accordance with clients' investment objectives
· Grow new assets by identifying and developing new business opportunities from existing client base
· Perform special portfolio analysis on products
· Attends product rollouts, ideas calls and research meetings to stay current on all JPMS products and services
· Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of conduct.
· 3-5 plus years’ experience in Financial Services industry
· Ideal candidate has prior experience providing complex investment solutions to High Net Worth families and/or individuals
· FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses required for the position: preferred upon hiring but must be obtained within 180 days of hire
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
· Strong knowledge of investment products
· Superior analytical skills; strong computer skills
· Ability to work in a team based environment
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Our Wealth Management division helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals. Our Wealth Management teams develop deep, personal relationships with clients to provide goals-based financial planning advice and to deliver sophisticated products and solutions to meet their generational wealth management needs. Using the latest technology and the resources of the entire firm, Wealth Management directly serves clients through the J.P. Morgan Private Bank globally and J.P. Morgan Securities in the US.