Junior Partner-Financial Planner
- Comprehensive financial planning for the team’s current client base Over 95% of the team’s revenue is generated from advisory fees.
- Prepare client presentations which include asset allocation analysis and other aspects of financial planning. Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Money Guide Pro are necessary.
- Job skills should include most areas of financial planning including asset allocation, retirement planning, education planning, estate planning, risk management (insurance and debt management).
- Meeting with clients in person and by phone to review and implement financial plans.
- Maintain current client profiles which are used in our financial planning process.
- Client development through referrals from existing clients and centers of influence.
- Business development though networking and community involvement.
- Work with a variety of applications including NetEx360 (Pershing), Outlook, Black Diamond, Salesforce, eVestment, and Jack Henry Xperience (our banking system).
Desired Job Experience, Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Certified Financial Planner (or similar designation) is preferred or willingness to obtain
- Broker Dealer Licenses Required: Series 7, 63 and 65.
- 5+ years working with wealth management clients. Current book of clients preferred.·