Associate Financial Expert
About our company
We are building a new type of financial firm to support a segment of customers that have historically been underserved. We believe that everyone deserves access to personalized financial expertise and are on a mission to build a marketplace fueled by technology and amazing financial experts to improve the lives of millions of Americans.
We're building a team of exceptionally bright, customer centric, driven professionals from the ground up who can help us solve this problem for our customers. Will you join us?
- People-centric: You get energy from being around others. When asked what your hobbies are, you always list "building connections with others".
- Service Minded: You get satisfaction from helping other people. Whether it's volunteering your time at community organizations or working with clients, making a difference is important to you.
- Excellent Communicator: You can hold a conversation with anyone from a new neighbor to the CEO of a company. You're articulate, thoughtful and an excellent listener.
- Financial Acumen: You consider yourself a finance nerd and have actively worked to manage you own personal finances or those nearest to you. You have a knack for numbers and find a certain thrill working with spreadsheets.
- Entrepreneurial: You find the challenge of taking on obscure problems exciting and love to find creative solutions. You work well with peers across different disciplines and never shy away from something that's "too hard". Technology Oriented: You're very comfortable using the latest software that supports financial experts, you are familiar with internal messaging tools and know your way around spreadsheets and presentations.
About the Role
You will work directly with clients to understand their specific financial needs and identify custom solutions to make sure their goals are achieved. You will utilize our proprietary software and training materials to accomplish this task and work closely with a larger team of financial professionals to continuously the platform.
- Provide an excellent client experience remotely - via video, phone and email
- Listen to the client to understand their financial goals and how you can assist
- Deliver clear, concise, financial expertise to clients
- Follow up with clients on an as-needed basis to ensure their financial efforts are on track
- Continue to improve our platform by finding ways to enhance the customer experience and delight our clients
- 2+ years of experience in retail banking, wealth management or asset management
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing role
- Excellent communication skills - you can distill complex financial concepts to clients with ease
- Knowledge of investment and banking products
- Designations are a plus (CFP, CIMA, CFA)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Work remotely from the comfort of your home or office
- Flexible working hours to meet your needs
- Join a community of like-minded professionals
- Ability to focus on the financial topics of your choosing
- Be an early member of a groundbreaking new financial company