Financial Planning Associate
Guide My Finances is a boutique financial planning firm located in Carlsbad California. We work with clients to offer full service financial planning and investment management services. At Guide My Finances we take our role as Fiduciary seriously. We operate with integrity, attention to detail and consistency. As a member of our team, you will work with a variety of clients while continuing to grow your knowledge of the financial industry.
We are growing rapidly and would like to add an experienced Financial Planner to the team to assist with managing our growing book of business, pre-qualifying prospects, and becoming the lead contact for a core group of clients.
Total compensation is made up of a base salary, firm production bonus and performance bonus. In addition, we offer employer sponsored health insurance, 401k plan with a 3% company contribution, and paid sick and vacation time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in client meetings to take notes and become familiarized with client needs
- Interface directly with clients
- Analyze and evaluate client portfolios
- Conduct on-going client meetings
- Actively participate in community programs/events to promote client and community awareness of the firm
- Work alongside our Client Service Associate to assist clients with ongoing needs
- Meet with prospects to evaluate their needs and make recommendations
- Prepare Financial Plans in Emoney Advisor
- Rebalance client’s accounts
- Schedule Periodic Purchases in client accounts
Qualifications and Skills
- Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- At least 4 years of financial planning and investment management experience
- Series 7 and 66
- Certified Financial Planner or CFP candidate preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills