Lead Financial Advisor
First Pacific Financial is looking to hire a Lead Financial Advisor with flexibility to work remotely and in our three offices (Portland, Vancouver, and Juneau).
About the Job
The primary responsibility of a Lead Advisor is client retention and reviewing/presenting client related financial plans and investment recommendations with existing clients. It is expected that the Lead Advisor will develop new client relationships and network within the communities in which we serve. Lead Advisors often have a designation and over three years’ experience working in the advisory or a related profession. They review changes in the marketplace and industry. Also working with Senior Advisors and the Portfolio Manager to adjust client plans and investment allocations accordingly. They must be fluent in understanding financial planning concepts and have experience guiding clients to meet their long-term goals. They will work in a team of Advisors with cross team collaboration including Client Services and Investment Management. The ideal candidate will have a passion for making an impact with conviction in responsible investing and ESG strategies.
- Work with Advisor team to prepare for client meetings and collecting, organizing, and synthesizing client data within a financial planning context.
- Conduct all on-going client meetings and present financial plans, recommendations, and advice.
- Collaborate with Advisor team for client asset management needs, including but not limited to review of client portfolios, coordination of client withdrawal needs, tax strategies for assets under management, portfolio rebalancing, and the implementation of new clients’ portfolios.
- Attend and close initial prospective client meetings and onboarding of new clients.
- Solve complicated financial planning, estate, tax, and retirement issues.
- Guide clients through investment planning and advise on ongoing market conditions.
- Minimum three years financial advisory experience or related profession
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- CFP® designation preferred
- Travel required between Juneau and Portland area
- Extremely detail oriented
- Amazing communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Desire to build relationships within the communities
About the Company
Whether you care about family, career, travel, security, or want to impact the world on a grander scale, we’re here to help you align your finances with your personal convictions. We are at our best when we live our authentic lives, and we established First Pacific more than two decades ago to be a financial advisory firm that puts the needs and desires of our clients first. As a company we value happiness, integrity, diversity, being financial experts, and our remarkable service. We believe in making the world better through our values and actions including our recently obtained B-Corp certification.