Who We Are
MKD is seeking a Southeast Michigan-based full-time Wealth Coach. MKD Wealth Coaches is an independent financial planning and wealth management firm located in Troy, Michigan. Our expertise is coaching entrepreneurs and families toward clarity around their finances in relation to both their personal lives and their businesses.
Who We Are Looking For
MKD is seeking a full-time Wealth Coach to serve as a trusted advisor and financial coach for an existing Book of Business. The ideal candidate is energetic, outgoing and passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals.
Primary duties include:
• Provide comprehensive financial planning and investment advice in serving as the primary and sole Wealth Coach for approximately 100 client relationships
• Leverage MKD’s portfolio models and investment research in order to focus on client retention through relationship management and financial planning
• Oversee your own work schedule and meeting calendar adhering to a frequency of at least one review meeting per client per year (conducted virtually given the current environment)
• Analyze and deliver personalized financial plans to clients utilizing eMoney / MoneyGuidePro
• Provide direction to a dedicated associate in a paraplanner role
• Occasionally meet with prospective clients (only when presented with a referral opportunity)
Primary qualifications include:
• 3-5 years of experience providing investment advice and financial planning to clients
• Bachelor’s Degree and CFP Designation preferred
• Series 65 (or 66/7) securities licensed in the State of Michigan (or ability to obtain)
• Insurance licensed in the State of Michigan for Life, Health and Disability (or able to obtain)
• Detailed understanding of the financial services industry
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration
• Ability to present complex solutions and products to a knowledgeable client base while building rapport and credibility
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience with any of the following industry software tools is preferrable: eMoney, MoneyGuidePro, Black Diamond, Redtail
What We Offer
This is a salaried position with a complete benefits package, which includes the following: quarterly bonuses; 401(k) plan with company match; group health insurance (or monthly stipend if not enrolled); Flexible Spending Account (FSA); company-paid disability and life insurance; paid time-off and stock market holidays. MKD seeks to hire great people and treat them well, providing a supportive and appreciative culture.
How We Hire
The recruitment process will include phone screens, in-person interviews, candidate assessments and a pre-employment background check. Resumes should be submitted to lisa@mkdWealthCoach.com.
Apply for Wealth Coach
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly