Wealth Advisor Associate
As a purpose-driven wealth management company, Baker Avenue recognizes the importance of supporting financial wellness and success in our clients and our communities. We do this through our world-class impact investment strategies and an inclusive impact programming series. At Baker Avenue, we are firmly rooted in our commitment to diversity and values-based excellence through exceptional client service and community stewardship.
Founded in 2004, BakerAvenue is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in NYC & Dallas. A premier Wealth Management firm serving individuals, families & foundations with holistic wealth management, including financial planning, trust and estate, taxation and philanthropy services.
We are seeking a professional who is passionate about helping people live a richer life with impact, are energized by growing teams and love inspiring others to do their best work. This role will be responsible for providing outstanding service to prospects, clients, and partners. Additionally, this role will provide support functions within the Wealth Advisory team and work on projects independently.
- Become an active member of the Wealth Advisory team by providing administrative and client relationship support
- Serve as a liaison between the Advisor and the client by troubleshooting problems, scheduling and organizing meeting
- Collect, organize and manage client information by assigning and following up on necessary paperwork
- Responsible for generating, preparing and updating client meeting materials and proposals for the client; in collaboration with the Advisor
- Accountable for ensuring key client information and documentation is up to date
- Assist in building, tracking and maintaining prospect pipeline and prospecting plan
- Using professional judgement and corresponding with colleagues to ensure that we are consistently providing outstanding service to our client base
- Bachelor’s degree + minimum of 1-3 years of relevant industry experience at RIA or investment firm
- CFP or working towards CFP required
- Confidence to work directly with senior leaders and high-net worth clients
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven success solving problems and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, and be able to take immediate ownership of their work
- Previous experience with Black Diamond and Salesforce a plus
BakerAvenue Wealth Management's commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.