RMB Capital Management, LLC is a Chicago-based investment advisory firm with approximately $9 billion in assets under management. We are seeking a Wealth Advisor to join our Wealth Management team in Milwaukee, WI. The Advisor will report to a Senior Wealth Manager and will have a solid understanding of wealth management practices and investment strategies. This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working team player who wants to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Provide comprehensive wealth management advice and customized planning strategies for high net worth clients
- Knowledge on all aspects of RMB investment philosophy and strategy
- Discuss investment performance, economic and market trends
- Develop, present, and implement client specific plans
- Evaluate and discuss client philanthropic goals
- Establish client investment objectives, risk tolerance and asset allocation
- Direct consultations with attorneys, accountants and other trusted advisors on insurance, tax and estate planning
- Execute client requests including cashiering, trading and custodial account documentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP® designation
- 5 years of experience servicing the needs of high net worth individuals and families with investable assets of at least $1 million
- Strong personal computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve clients
RMB Capital Management, LLC offers a dynamic work environment and competitive compensation and excellent benefits such as:
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sabbatical awards
ABOUT RMB WEALTH MANAGEMENT
For high-net-worth individuals and families, RMB Wealth Management provides holistic financial planning services as well as asset allocation recommendations and investment implementation. Its goal is to pilot a personalized financial plan designed with each client’s best interests, unique needs, and long-term objectives in mind.
ABOUT RMB CAPITAL
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. Its businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Headquartered in Chicago, RMB also has offices in Denver; Jackson Hole, Wyo.; Lake Forest, Ill.; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; New York; St. Joseph, Mich.; and Washington D.C. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.