This is a senior level position in our firm that requires at least 3+ years in the financial planning industry.
A Financial Planner must be willing to work more than 40 hours per week as needed to best serve their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage existing client relationships and market for new client relationships.
- Analyze client financial situations, develop recommendations, and implement and monitor those recommendations.
- Present and review portfolio strategy and performance with clients.
- Discuss current economic environment and future outlook with clients.
- 4-year college degree.
- CFP Designation or Series 65 license and on CFP designation track.
- An understanding of Financial Planning process and the ability to complete and analyze retirement projections for clients.
- Strong knowledge of various financial topics including but not limited to: investments and portfolio management, insurance policies, estate documents, estate tax strategies, and personal tax returns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Previous experience working with financial planning software is encouraged.
Starting salary is based on industry experience and qualifications.
Galecki Financial Management has achieved a national reputation in the Fee-Only financial planning field. We consider our team a family. We work hard to create a welcoming and positive environment while never sacrificing the experience we give our clients. We’ve been known to hold team building events at local escape rooms, in-door Go Kart tracks, and Fort Wayne TinCaps games just to name a few.
All our team members must be self-motivated, goal-oriented individuals who enjoy working in a small office environment. In a small office, we wear many hats. All team members need to organized, detail-oriented and be able to multi-task. We value collaboration and look for individuals with positive attitudes that are able to work with a variety of personality types. All positions require a professional appearance, poise, and maturity. Every position in our firm is a vital part of creating the best possible Client Experience.
Our pay and benefits are competitive. The starting salary of each position is based on experience with opportunities to increase salary over time. We offer health, dental, and life insurance, a 401(k) with company match, paid personal time off, and a health club membership.
Apply for Financial Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly