Description of Position
Homrich Berg ("HB") is a leading fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm located in Atlanta, GA. Established in 1989, HB’s employees provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management services primarily to high net worth individuals.
HB's Alpharetta, Buckhead, and Sandy Springs offices are each seeking an Associate to work directly with HB Advisors and HB clients to offer comprehensive wealth management. We are looking for someone to assist HB Advisors with preparation and evaluation of custom financial plans (e.g., net worth statements, wealth forecasts, estate plan reviews, tax planning & projections, education, etc.) and related administrative items as part of a comprehensive wealth management process.
- Two to five years' experience in providing personal financial and/or tax planning services or a related financial background and education
- At least an intermediate level of understanding of traditional investment vehicles (e.g., stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
- Four year college degree, Accounting or Finance degree preferred.
- CFP and/or CPA licensee or candidate is desired; tax experience a plus
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Please apply on our website:
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V