Associate Wealth Manager
- We are searching for a full-time Associate Wealth Manager eager to help our team build, retain, and service a loyal client base. The position entails:
- Applying your innate curiosity about the investment industry and your deep desire to provide unbiased financial advice and personal client attention.
- Preparing for, actively listening in on, and completing tasks generated during client meetings.
- Assist in building financial plans and identifying planning opportunities, which include but are not limited to: taxes, estate planning, and investment strategizing.
- Actively researching and responding to account inquiries and issues.
- Prioritizing and completing Ad Hoc projects.
- Incorporating a “think-out-of-the box” approach into tried-and-true team-developed problem-solving methods.
You’re a fit for the KWB team if you:
- Believe you can do well by doing right. Our AUM, profit, and revenue are important, but that is not our focus when it comes to measuring success. The firm’s success is measured by the lives we positively impact and the raving fans we create.
- Are an independent thinker adept at wearing many hats in a small business atmosphere. Our industry is ever evolving, and it is pertinent we remain relevant to our current and future client base. At times, this means taking on a task that is outside of your job description.
- Bring a self-starter attitude to KWB’s collaborative work environment. We invite input and ask that you contribute innovative ideas, not just by introducing them but actually implementing them. We also ask you to leave your ego at the door. Being a team and “collaboration” isn’t always easy. At times you must allow your teammate to lead, even if it’s not how you would do it. We learn and we grow together. This takes respect for others, admission of our own limitations, and humility.
- Are committed to achieving client-centered business goals and never cut corners in attending to details. We love what we do. The sincere connection we have with our clients makes it easy to serve them and always put our best foot forward. We are focused on the success of the individuals we work with and are empathetic to their needs.
- Can communicate effectively while speaking with clients and co-workers, comprising emails and other correspondence. A huge part of our job is communication and education. Clients come to us because we are experts in the financial realm and are seeking clarification, not complication.
- Are tech-savvy and know how to have a little fun in the process. Let’s be real. Technology is evolving every day; we need to stay ahead of the curve and help our clients adapt as well.
- Want to learn the art of generating blog and video posts and other content. We love content and the opportunity it allows our employees to express their creativity and voice. Our clients love it, too.
- A qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and the intention to earn professional certifications and/or higher education (MBA, CFP, CPA, CFA etc.) In addition to passing the regulatory background check, within the first 6-months of initial employment, a new hire MUST pass the FINRA Series 66, 7, and SIE examinations, as well as obtain the CA insurance licenses. Be prepared to hit the ground running. There’s a lot to learn about our business and our clients. A successful candidate will be motivated to pass the necessary examinations, leverage the technology used to support Advisors and clients, and take ownership of all responsibilities, tasks, and projects. You must also be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty by commuting to and participating in client events held outside of normal hours.
What you can expect from us:
There is a lot to learn about the financial planning world. We know this. So, don’t worry, KWB has a great group of mentors from Social Security experts to planning professionals, technology gurus, and client service specialists. We aren’t a stuffy corporate office; our doors are always open, and our team is committed to your personal and professional development. We want you to feel welcome and supported, whether through mentoring or employer-sponsored social gatherings with co-workers.
Apply for Associate Wealth Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly