Associate Wealth Advisor
Position Overview: This position works directly with Lead Wealth Advisors to assist with the financial planning needs of clients. This position is responsible for providing support and expertise which includes data gathering, case design, scenario building, and investment casework. The Associate Wealth Advisor assists in servicing Private Capital Group clients in all facets of the business. The career path of an Associate Wealth Advisor is to transition to a Wealth Advisor role once technical requirements are met and developmental competencies are consistently displayed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter client information into financial planning software and create drafts of financial plans for review by Lead Wealth Advisors.
- Conduct research as needed and work with client’s other advisors (attorneys, CPAs, etc.) to obtain all necessary data for financial planning analyses.
- Prepare asset allocation charts, retirement forecasts, cash flow analyses, education forecasts, insurance analyses, estate flows, etc.
- Attend client and prospect meetings as requested with Lead Wealth Advisors; manage/complete meeting follow-up activities.
- Prepare prospect meeting materials to include new business proposals, presentations, etc.; meet with new clients to review paperwork if needed.
- Analyze client asset allocations and generate rebalancing trades.
- Field client calls on various planning items and other miscellaneous requests.
- Research products and held away assets and contact carriers for information.
- Identify opportunities within existing and new client profiles for Lead Wealth Advisors to cultivate.
- Work with the Client Service Administrators to ensure client review meetings are prepared for thoroughly and accurately.
- Handle, in concert with the Client Service Administrators, client service responsibilities, including but not limited to regular client contact and communications, conducting account reviews, and addressing client related communications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics or related experience.
- Minimum of three years of financial planning related experience.
- Incumbent must either have achieved the CFP® designation or be on track to obtain within a reasonable timeframe.
- Must be able to obtain Series 65 license within reasonable timeframe from date of hire.
- eMoney Advisor financial planning software experience preferred.
- Expertise in client service.
- Professional written and verbal communication with clients and internally within the team.
- Continuously exhibit personal integrity and professional initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, client relationship management, and portfolio management software.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an entrepreneurial, small company environment.
Competencies to be Developed for promotion to Lead Wealth Advisor role
- Leading client relationships and communicating with clients in an effective manner
- Strong knowledge of planning areas including investments, budgeting, taxes, risk management and estate planning
- Coaching and developing others
Apply for Associate Wealth Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly