Internal Business Development Associate
Internal Business Development Associate
We are a rapidly expanding, innovative financial services organization seeking to add a top-flight Internal Business Development Associate to our team. This position is responsible for supporting advisors through the creation of investment & annuity proposals and sales support.
The Internal Business Development Associate educates internal and external stakeholders to provide clarity, insights, and confidence with regards to investment philosophy, investment solutions, and insurance products. This position provides analytical services and investment strategy support to our advisors & their teams, and this position will primarily provide investment proposal support. The ideal candidate will be a collaborator who gets energy from finding new ways to connect people to our investment philosophy and developing a more meaningful investment strategy experience for our clients.
- Engage with advisors to provide investment strategy expertise and insight on portfolio design and manager selection.
- Engage with advisors to provide annuity strategy expertise and insight on product selection.
- Use a combination of industry software’s such as Kwanti Portfolio Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Morningstar tools to perform analyses and support the advisor as they prepare for client meetings.
- Run illustrations and proposals of annuity products, then educate the advisors how the proposal meets the needs of their clients.
- Provide support for advisors crafting an investment strategy for a client.
- Refine and improve investment strategy collateral based on feedback from the advisory community.
- Support advisors & investment platform committee on basic ad-hoc research projects.
- Support advisors & their teams on investment advisory reporting for their clients.
- Provide technical resource for investment strategy questions, both for advisors and our sales team.
- Support incoming requests for proposal for model support.
- Evaluate competitor's investment strategies and products.
- Support C2P Enterprises national thought leaders through data collection and independent research
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of our investment strategy, including familiarity with all strategies on our platform.
- B.S. Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Finance, or Math
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; excellent Excel skills
- Ability to interpret investment statistics, including annualized return, Sharpe ratio, maximum drawdown, tracking error, and regression statistics
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to clearly and simply communicate complicated financial topics
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Committed to superb client service
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- A self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently.
- Belief in strategic asset management with knowledge of Vanguard, BlackRock, & Dimensional Fund Advisors.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and sell over the phone as well as in person.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
C2P Enterprises, LLC - Four Companies. One Vision.
C2P Enterprises is a holding company of four distinct brands that simplify financial planning for advisors and the clients they serve. The companies combine to offer education, training, resources, tools and an array of investment and insurance vehicles to meet each client’s unique financial situation and goals. They are committed to best interest practices and raising industry standards for a higher quality of holistic financial planning services to family’s nation-and world-wide.
Prosperity Capital Advisors, LLC
Prosperity Capital Advisors (Prosperity) is a holistic planning-based SEC-registered investment adviser (RIA) providing independent investment advisor representatives (IARs) with a connected ecosystem which integrates financial planning, investment & insurance solutions, technology, marketing, compliance and operations into one complete platform to help entrepreneurial advisors scale their business and meet the unique needs of their clients.
Valor Capital Management, LLC
Valor Capital Management (Valor) is an SEC-registered investment adviser firm operating as a Turnkey Asset Management Program (TAMP). It has aligned with world-class investment managers to provide registered investment advisors an investment platform of core and satellite strategies to meet the unique needs of their advisors and clients. By providing strategic active management through a diverse lineup of core model portfolios alongside a customizable satellite offering of unique niche investment strategies and solutions, Valor helps RIAs and their advisors navigate the right investment offering, blended portfolio design, and operational implementation to meet the unique needs of their clients.
Clarity 2 Prosperity, LLC
Clarity 2 Prosperity (Clarity) is a financial training, coaching, mentoring, and process development organization that helps advisors become holistic planners and service providers committed to simplifying the financial planning process and improving the financial lives of American families.
Clarity Insurance Marketing LLC
Clarity Insurance Marketing is a fiduciary-friendly insurance marketing organization that facilitates product screening, selection and support for fixed and fixed indexed annuities, single premium immediate and deferred-income annuities.