The Portfolio Administrator provides technology support for the implementation of the investment portfolios designed by the portfolio management team. This position would be responsible for managing multiple technology platforms that utilize reporting functionality and trading capabilities for the firm’s model portfolios. This position would report directly to senior advisors. This position is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement within the firm.
- Implementation of model portfolio design
- Trading and rebalancing client accounts using proprietary model management system
- Monitor and update all portfolio reporting programs (Morningstar, Riskalyze, eMoney, Excel)
- Conversant in the i•financial portfolio management process
- Coordination and scheduling with approved wholesalers
- Participation in i•financial’s quarterly investment committee meetings
- Management of portfolio alerts, distribution requests and trading schedules
- Proactive assessment of current portfolio process to identify inefficiencies
- Monitor cash balances in client accounts
- Coordination with paraplanner on client reporting and financial plan design
- Very high attention to detail
- Conversant in financial investments (Mutual Funds, ETFs, Stocks, Bonds, Annuities)
- Series 7 and 66 licenses obtained within 6 months of start date
- Outstanding computer skills, including proficiency with CRM system, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Riskalyze, eMoney, Excel and Outlook.
- Interest in advancement within the financial planning profession is preferred
- Interest in obtaining CFP® Certification is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate under tight deadlines
- An amazing attitude and extraordinary customer service skills
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Operating as a client advocate at all times
- Ability to work closely with a small team
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This is a salaried position with no initial sales requirements. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. i•financial offers competitive benefits in the form of health insurance, professional development support, and a 401(k) with company matching.
We are an Independent Financial Planning firm located in San Antonio, TX. Our mission is to help our clients live intentional lives while making the financial planning process understandable. Our primary scope of engagement with clients is comprehensive financial planning. Through our proven process of listening, explaining and advocating for our clients, we materially improve the chances of our clients achieving their life’s dreams. We operate with the highest degree of integrity and serve our clients as fiduciaries at all times. We are affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network, the largest privately held broker/dealer in the country.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Jake Rivas (email@example.com). No phone calls please.