Financial Planning Associate
At Briaud Financial Advisors, we pride ourselves on our culture of continuous growth, integrity, teamwork, and professionalism. We are seeking a Financial Planning Associate who wants to add to that culture through their attention to detail and dedication to taking care of clients’ needs. This role supports our Financial Planners, and our ideal candidate would grow into a Financial Planner role in our organization over time.
This position is well-suited for you if you are looking to learn thorough financial planning from the bottom up from some of the best in the industry.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of financial plans for clients
- Develop retirement projections, income tax projections and estimates, risk management analyses, and estate plans with subsequent recommendations
- Support our Financial Planners and Advisors through financial planning research unique to each client
- Service clients through opening of new accounts, transfers, and deposits/withdrawals
If you have the following, we want to talk to you:
- A passion for financial planning— Whether your passion is budding or full-flamed, you can’t help but feel compelled to work in this industry.
- Extreme level of detail— You see and care about the little things that others overlook.
- Superior conceptual and problem-solving skills— Solutions come naturally to you and you aren’t afraid to think outside the box or look for unconventional answers. And if you don’t know the answer, you go and find it.
- Excellent communication skills— You keep others in the loop on what’s going on and are proactive in updating those you work with.
- Humble spirit— You know the areas you need to grow in professionally and you embrace constructive criticism to help get you where you want to be. You strive each day to be a little bit better than before.
- Demonstrated excellence in an area— You have excelled in academia, or athletics, or maybe you are just really nerdy about a particular hobby. Whatever the area may be, you excel in it.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation or enrolled in a CFP® program
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Note, we do not sell financial products and business development is not required for this role. Additionally, we offer paid time off, health insurance, and 401(k) plan with match, among others.
Please submit both a cover letter and resume for consideration