At Boulay, we inspire remarkable careers focused on building your talents and celebrating your successes!
Our style fosters honest, down-to-earth, long-term relationships that incites open dialogue and delivers innovative ideas and services to our clients. As a regional financial services firm, Boulay “hits the sweet spot.” We are large enough to provide you with professional challenges and development opportunities. Yet small enough that you don’t get lost in a sea of people. If you are looking to make a change for the better, you could be just the person we are looking for to add to the Boulay team!
We are currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic individual to join our Wealth Management Team. This role involves exposure to a wide variety of Wealth Management areas including portfolio management, financial planning processes, client relationship management, and tax planning. The Wealth Manager role has responsibility for managing existing client relationships, formulating and implementing advice, and will begin to develop new client relationships.
- Prepare client financial plans and presentations for review by Senior Wealth Mangers and Partners
- Begin to lead client relationship development and management, including regular client contact and communications
- Manage client services, including financial planning processes, investment implementation strategies, planning updates, portfolio changes and reviews, and new opportunity identification
- Prepare and present financial scenarios
- Initiates and proactively drives the financial planning process
- Prepare and navigate financial planning software prior to and during client meetings
- Familiarity with financial planning software
- Share knowledge, train, educate, and serve as a role model for less experienced staff
Qualifications and/or Experience
- Degree in Finance, Financial Planning, Accounting or related degree
- 6+ years of related experience
- CFP® Certification
- Sound understanding of general stock market, mutual fund, financial planning, and economic terminologies with a firm grasp of the financial planning process.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to creatively solve problems and analyze client data
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team-based attitude, and a desire to collaborate
- FINRA Series 65
- Insurance License
- CFA or CPA Certifications
Boulay Team members appreciate growth and development opportunities, recognition, communication and celebration opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits programs, time to rest, relax and re-charge and our commitment to community service.
To be considered for our team, send your resume and salary requirements in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org