Client Services Associate
Client Services Associate
We have an excellent opportunity for a Client Services Associate position on our team. This position plays a vital role in supporting high net worth clients across diverse business units.
The successful candidate will primarily assist CIG senior leadership teams with activities related to servicing high net worth clients, relationship management, and sales support. The Client Services Associate plays an active role in financial plan proposal development, client service meetings content preparation and follow up, prospecting processes, research and analysis in supporting client identification of investment objectives, available products and services for clients to achieve their financial goals.
Wealth Management Support
- Support Senior Wealth Managers in managing the financial planning process for the firm's wealth management clients.
- Creation of presentation materials and reports for client meetings and assistance with subsequent follow-up.
- Collaborating with marketing on collateral materials.
- Support Senior Wealth Managers with referral source management.
Client Service Support
- Communication and follow-up with clients as directed by senior level staff members.
- Assist in providing professional consulting/advisory services and solutions to clients through the development, delivery, and implementation of advanced planning techniques across business lines.
- Prepare, audit, and process client account applications and other required documents.
Research and Analysis
- Conduct investment related products and strategies research.
- Research and conduct analysis on the use of various complex tax and estate planning strategies and develop financial solutions and reports.
- Research, propose and attend continuing education and training opportunities in order to broaden relations, network and continually deepen knowledge of trends, practices, products and competitors that could but are not limited to professional articles, trainings, industry specific forums, conferences and meetings.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in wealth management planning, investment banking, asset management or sales; finance internships or applicable coursework
- Four-year degree in finance, business, economics or relevant field, MBA or currently enrolled in program is preferred. Progress towards the CFP® is required.
- Certifications or Licenses Required: Series 7 and 66 or pass within 90 days of employment (insurance licensing is also a plus)
- Technology – Proficient with Microsoft Office. Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, eMoney, and internal systems (including CRM i.e. Tamarac) to perform daily tasks, processing, various data analysis and create/edit documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For consideration, please forward your resume to: HR@cigcapitaladvisors.com