Manager of Tax and Financial Planning
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We have maintained a strong client base due to our perpetual loyalty, discretion, and innovative wealth planning and investment management solutions. We do not have a sales culture; we are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team members alike. Since Domani Wealth is an independent, fee-only wealth advisory firm, we can offer conflict-free investment management and financial planning solutions that place the client’s needs first.
To advance the firm’s mission, vision and values, we hire those who embody teamwork, curiosity, accountability, integrity, discretion, and positivity.
Manager of Tax and Financial Planning Role
- Build a career to future firm ownership through high performance and exceeding expectations.
- Engage and develop relationships with significant and high-net worth clients where financial, tax, estate, gift, foundation, and trust planning are a major part of our service offerings and discussions.
- Partner with lead advisors to attend client meetings and present financial plans and other planning techniques.
- Oversee and review BNA tax projections and communicate tax planning results and techniques with advisors and clients.
- Demonstrate an understanding of trusts and summarize provisions for all trust accounts.
- Implement the centralization of the firm’s review process on all trust income calculations for clients.
- Manage the coordination of gathering client tax information, collaborating with advisors and CPA firms to discuss and review tax planning concepts, quarterly estimates, and obtain tax compliance facts, cash flows, etc.
- Lead efforts to continue standardizing the firm’s financial planning processes and be the primary reviewer of all client financial plans and details.
- Administer MoneyGuidePro financial planning software including reviewing updates / enhancements, firm defaults, and communicating changes.
- Manage the tracking process for all Required Minimum Distributions and applicable calculations.
- Develop training and recommend education programs to expand team member tax/financial planning knowledge. Lead efforts to prepare and present CPE content.
- Impact firm marketing efforts through the writing of technical articles, white papers, blogs, etc.
- Participate in business development and promote the firm through community and professional events.
- Encourage forward thinking and positive communication to advance firm and client objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA license required and CFP® credential is desired.
- 5+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm with a focus on complex personal tax, estate, trust and gift planning / compliance for high net-worth individuals and families
- Experience with BNA, MoneyGuidePro, or similar industry software is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
Pay and benefits are competitive based on industry standards, including comprehensive benefits and financial support for continuing education.
The position is remote.
Our shared values guide everything we do. As a firm, we value:
ACCOUNTABILITY, CURIOSITY, INTEGRITY, DISCRETION, TEAMWORK, POSITIVITY
Domani Wealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer