Senior Wealth Advisor
Domani Wealth is an established wealth advisory firm with over two decades of experience in helping provide our clients and employees the opportunity for a better tomorrow. We have maintained a strong client base due to our perpetual loyalty, discretion, and innovative wealth planning and investment management solutions. We do not have a sales culture; we are team-oriented and focused on creating successes for clients and team members alike. Since Domani Wealth is an independent, fee-only wealth advisory firm, we can offer conflict-free investment management and financial planning solutions that place the client’s needs first.
To advance the firm’s mission, vision and values, we hire those who embody teamwork, curiosity, accountability, integrity, discretion, and positivity.
Senior Wealth Advisor Role
You’ll accomplish the following, but not limited to:
- Build a career to future firm ownership through high performance and exceeding expectations.
- Lead and manage client relationships in all aspects with support from an associate advisor.
- Oversee and facilitate the planning for client financial, estate, gift, and trust planning goals. Present to clients and collaborate with their attorneys and other professional advisors to implement.
- Drive discussions and action items related to portfolio management, trading, and rebalances in client portfolios.
- Oversee the process of gathering client tax information, working closely with accountants to discuss tax planning concepts, obtain tax compliance details, cash flows, etc.
- Understand and be able to communicate tax laws, tax regulation and tax reporting requirements to overlay in all aspects of planning techniques.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the markets, overall economy, and the firm’s investment philosophy and models.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills: verbal and written. Tailor and communicate highly technical concepts and action plans in a straightforward manner to allow clients to clearly understand their financial plans and investment portfolios.
- Educate and mentor associates on complex financial planning topics, tax planning strategies, investment management, long-term client relationship development, etc.
- Responsible for business development and engagement in community and professional events.
- Impact firm marketing efforts through the writing of technical articles, white papers, blogs, etc.
- Embody forward thinking and positive communication to provide quality advice to advance the firm and client goals.
- Participate in the firm’s strategic planning process and contribute to key initiatives.
- Lead by example and live the firm’s vision, mission, and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and a master’s degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience working in a financial services firm or public accounting firm with a focus on complex personal tax, estate, trust and gift planning / compliance for high net-worth individuals and families.
- Good understanding of investing, markets and managing portfolios.
- CFP® certification required and CPA license desired.
Salary & Benefits
Pay and benefits are competitive based on industry standards, including comprehensive benefits, bonus structure, and financial support for continuing education.
The role is remote during COVID - 19. Once restrictions are lifted, the team member will primarily work out of the Lancaster, PA or Wyomissing, PA office. When back at the office, team members will still have flexibility and the ability to work remote as they see fit.
Our shared values guide everything we do. As a firm, we value:
ACCOUNTABILITY, CURIOSITY, INTEGRITY, DISCRETION, TEAMWORK, POSITIVITY
Domani Wealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer