Senior Wealth Planner - Requisition #21-86
Senior Wealth Planner - 21-86
In this role, you will work with Private Bank Relationship Managers to provides financial-planning advice to clients/customers.
- Conduct comprehensive full balance sheet financial planning, including in-depth interviews to identify financial data and deliver financial advice based upon clients/customers risk tolerance, financial goals and objectives, and individual circumstances.
- Work with client/customers to implement and modify, as appropriate, financial plans based on individual needs and financial circumstances.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Conduct comprehensive financial planning to include retirement, estate, investments, and risk management.
- Partner with marketing, communications, product & TAG to prioritize work and ensure decisions are thoroughly vetted and based on strategic objectives.
- Ensure project plans are created and maintained, ensuring business partner/stakeholder engagement, tracking project deliverables and issues, ensure that targeted dates are met and key deliverables are completed.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent, and proven track record in developing business in the commercial industry Required
- More than 10 years of relevant financial planning experience. Required
- Significant experience successfully managing the most valuable customers in a major market.
- Excellent relationship management and business development abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills, and sales skills.
- Expert knowledge of financial planning (retirement, investment, insurance, tax, and estate) and the competitive market.
- Proven track record of success and skills in developing new clients and business, including prospecting, sourcing and networking.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships.
- Ability to train and present to small and large audiences or has the interest in learning to train and present.
- CFP, CLU, ChFC, CWS or other professional designations required
- Series 7 and 63 Required
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Life/Health insurance license preferred
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Frequent Travel
No relocation offered.
We do things a little differently here at Umpqua. Our retail stores serve as community hubs, our associates are given up to 40 hours of volunteer time each year, and we’re never satisfied with the status quo. But greatness has no finish line, so we continue every day to keep people at the center of everything we do. We focus on building relationships, understanding our customers’ needs and connecting to people in new and innovative ways – always staying true to our mission of providing personalized banking for all people, whenever and however they prefer to bank.
Umpqua Bank is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing