CAPTRUST is an investment management-advisory firm headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. We provide investment advisory services to retirement plan fiduciaries, endowments and foundations and wealth planning services to executives, business owners, and families.
CAPTRUST operates as one unified practice where the backgrounds and perspectives of all colleagues are collectively leveraged to service our clients beyond expectation. We are building a world class organization “one brick at a time. “
CAPTRUST seeks a financial professional who will deliver high-level customer service to clients at the firm. The position is in Sacramento, CA. The successful candidate will join an established wealth management and institutional advisory team in providing independent advice and customized service to clients. A competitive salary is offered for this role as well as expanding responsibilities with a rapidly growing firm.
- Create, coordinate, gather, and execute financial plans, spreadsheets, presentations, requests, reports, etc. related to client service, client meetings, and client reviews; deliver the results to clients and/or brief the senior advisor(s) for delivery
- Responsible for collecting information for financial planning projects and entering information into eMoney financial planning software; advise senior advisor on the planning results/output
- Serve as a liaison for the team with other CAPTRUST departments and maintaining rapport with such to ensure high levels of communication, professionalism, and working team environment
- Prepare for client meetings by assembling necessary resources and expertise to deliver investment performance, market updates, economic forecasts, and other topical information to clients
- Implement changes, adjustments, rebalancing, raise cash, recommendations, transitions, etc. of client portfolios with CAPTRUST’s research and trading teams
- 3 plus years’ experience, preferably including the financial sector
- Four-year college degree, preferably in Finance or Economics or equivalent experience
Highly Desired Qualifications/Skills:
- CFP and or CFA designations preferred
- Ability to review, research, interpret, and discuss investment, financial, macroeconomic and security specific data with Senior Advisors and clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate information to a financially sophisticated audience
- Prioritization skills, multi-tasking skills, and the ability to manage many time-sensitive tasks simultaneously
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products and eMoney
Perks and Other Benefits:
5% 401(k) Match
Healthy lifestyle reimbursements
Comprehensive Health Coverage + Healthy Lifestyle Reimbursement
+ Many more…
At CAPTRUST, we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment where ALL colleagues feel authentically seen, respected and supported.
CAPTRUST is committed to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status and registered domestic partner status, citizenship status, military and veteran status, disability, protected medical condition, genetic information or any other status protected by law. CAPTRUST makes all employment decisions without regard to these protected statuses and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination.