CLIENT MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE – GREATER ORLANDO, FL AREA
Fidelity Investments’ Racial Equity & Diversity Pledge
“Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect.” Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments
Client Management Representative
We believe your knowledge and expertise of managed portfolio products helps you gain trust with our clients. We know you will inspire client dedication and engagement in order to develop long-lasting positive relationships with Fidelity.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Client Management Representative in the Greater Orlando, FL area! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater Orlando, Florida area. We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Series 7 (required)
- Series 66 (63/65) preferred (paid training provided)
- Minimum of 3 years of previous financial services experience
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
- Shown customer service, relationship management and sales skills
- Ability to work 100% percent remotely
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
The Purpose of Your Role
Client Management Representatives help support and consult Fidelity clients who have a managed portfolio.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Your ability to effectively influence others
- Entrepreneurial spirit: comfortable working independently, within the infrastructure of a large organization
- Strong technological acumen and comfort with learning how to use new tools
- Excels in paperless work environment by leveraging technology
- Authoritatively problem solve, be dedicated, demonstrate initiative and multi-task
- Have robust time management and organizational skills
- Bring a comprehensive understanding of tax and retirement issues
- Having previous experience consulting with clients or possess a dream to learn this approach
Our Investments in You
We believe that a holistic approach to life is important. Our benefit programs(opens in a new tab) are designed to help you and your loved ones strike the perfect balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments(opens in a new tab)
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee’s payback their student loan debt(opens in a new tab)
The Value You Deliver
- Educating clients on an ongoing basis regarding asset allocation
- Conducting annual reviews of client’s profiles to ensure suitable portfolio allocations
- Probing, uncovering and incorporating all relevant financial and personal data to identify the most appropriate investment strategy and identify additional investment opportunities
- Conducting welcome calls with new clients to solidify the relationship and outline the service model
- Resolving service requests in coordination with PAS Service Specialists
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Client Relationship Manager is part of Fidelity’s Portfolio Advisory Services group, which operates within our Personal Investing business unit. We are leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services. We believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. You’ll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that’s saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is a serious responsibility and that’s why we’ll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to be an employer of choice. We are proud of our
diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unrivaled perspectives and experiences.
We believe in being #DifferentTogether. Fidelity’s nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences who come together to create a positive and inclusive workplace for all employees.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 66 – FINRA
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at accommodations @fmr.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.