HIGH NET WORTH SERVICE ASSOCIATE – GREATER RICHMOND, VA AREA
Fidelity Investments’ Racial Equity & Diversity Pledge
“Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect.” Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments.
High Net Worth Representative
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed High Net Worth Service Associate in the Greater Richmond, VA area! The position is remote and requires that you reside in the Greater Richmond, VA area. We offer virtual interviewing and onboarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely.
You work hard every day to help Fidelity’s customers through some of the most complex and difficult decisions of their lives. Our interactions help customers feel more confident to make better decisions and achieve their own financial dreams.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Series 7 required
- Series 63 preferred (paid training & support provided)
- Ability to work 100% percent remotely
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- 2-3 years of previous experience working in the financial services industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit: comfortable working independently, within the infrastructure of a large organization
- Strong technological acumen and comfort with learning how to use new tools
- Excels in paperless work environment by leveraging technology
The Purpose of Your Role
As a High Net Worth Representative, you will be an integral part of a fast-paced, team oriented environment that is focused on enhancing relationships with our high net worth clients who have assets of $250,000 to $1 million and therefore have complex service and investment needs. In this role, you will help us to increase customer loyalty and drive business development opportunities.
While every Fidelity location has distinctive regional characteristics, each one embodies the core values that have been instrumental in building our proud past. Putting the customer first, respect, integrity, honesty, innovation and improvement as well as competitiveness are values shared across the organization. These simple but powerful values set us apart from our competition.
The Skills You Bring
- You have abroad based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
- Proven customer service, client support and problem resolution skills
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence others and use consultative skills to enrich the customer experience
- Your robust time management and organizational skills
Our Investments in You
We believe that a holistic approach to life is important. Our benefit programs(opens in a new tab) are designed to help you and your loved ones strike the perfect balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments(opens in a new tab)
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee’s payback their student loan debt(opens in a new tab)
The Value You Deliver
- Engaging with customers, via inbound calls, responding to their inquiries, and providing product and service level guidance,
- Processing customer requests to include options, equities, mutual funds and fixed income trades and other specialized monetary requests
- Delivering efficient and responsive resolutions for various client situations, researching the issue and communicating the solution to the client
- Uncovering opportunities and identifying products and services that will enhance the client’s financial success and partner with the Financial Consultants to discuss potential business opportunity leads.
- Collaborating with internal business partners to research and resolve complex client requests
- Conducting pro-active outbound calls to communicate resolution to the client or secure additional information to close out the request
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 63 – FINRA
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at accommodations @fmr.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.