Wealth Management Associate
RMB Capital Management, LLC is a Chicago-based investment advisory firm with over $9 billion in assets under management. We are currently seeking a Wealth Management Associate to join our Wealth Management team in Minneapolis, MN. This role is ideal for high potential candidates with an interest in financial planning and capital markets.
- Train to become a Wealth Advisor
- Prepare for and participate in current/prospective client meetings
- Support Wealth Advisor on all aspects of client relationships
- Resolve issues and concerns of clients with input from the Wealth Advisor(s)
- Ensure minimum client service standards are met
- Work in a team environment reporting to a Wealth Advisor/Team Leader
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Finance or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to work independently, collaborate when necessary and initiate projects
- Proactively and independently solve problems while exercising sound judgment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn specialized systems and software quickly
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
RMB Capital Management, LLC offers a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits such as:
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sabbatical awards
ABOUT RMB WEALTH MANAGEMENT For high-net-worth individuals and families, RMB Wealth Management provides holistic financial planning services as well as asset allocation recommendations and investment implementation. Its goal is to pilot a personalized financial plan designed with each client’s best interests, unique needs, and long-term objectives in mind.
ABOUT RMB CAPITAL
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. Its businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Headquartered in Chicago, RMB also has offices in Denver; Jackson Hole, Wyo.; Lake Forest, Ill.; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; New York; St. Joseph, Mich.; and Washington D.C. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.