The Lead Advisor focuses on strategically managing private client relationships, utilizing Cable Hill Partners’ service deliverables in the prospecting, onboarding and retention of clients. Responsible for building and maintaining trust and confidence with clients. The Lead Advisor has extensive client contact and directs both internal and external resources to accomplish client objectives. This is a salaried, exempt position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of each client’s financial situation in order to create and deliver a suitable and holistic financial strategy for the client’s goals. Communicate with clients by phone, email and face-to-face meetings to discuss the client’s investment objectives, goals, needs and expectations.
- Think strategically about client issues and formulate plans to advance client goals and objectives. Develop a tactical plan and effectively communicate with internal team members in a manner that will ensure successful execution of the plan. Provide oversight and take ultimate responsibility for the implementation of the plan in an accurate and timely manner.
- Present Cable Hill Partners’ service models to clients in a manner that is persuasive, trustworthy and which builds trust. Illustrate a clear course, which inspires confidence to pursue that course, and clarity of the road ahead. Set and manage client expectations consistent with Cable Hill Partners’ service deliverables.
- Consistently and effectively utilize Cable Hill Partners’ philosophies and best practices to ensure a holistic approach to the client’s financial plan and progress of that plan.
- Educate and consult with clients on investment philosophy, portfolio performance and other financial matters.
- Maintain a high retention rate of private clients through embracing the Cable Hill’s proactive service models and ensemble approach, resulting in superior service.
- Leverage external resources to achieve client objectives.
- Embrace the ensemble philosophy, collaborate with internal resources to achieve both client and Cable Hill objectives.
- Utilize technology as appropriate to generate accurate client financial performance data and to create individual client financial planning deliverables.
- Contribute to ongoing refinement of Cable Hill Partners’ service deliverables through feedback to the team and the generation of new ideas.
- Engage in business development activities including developing and expanding relationships with COIs and generating referrals from existing clients. Engage in responsible and compliant use of social media as a business development tool. Demonstrate proficiency in closing new business.
- Monitor industry trends. Alert and disseminate pertinent information as needed.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a client-facing role in the financial services industry.
- A minimum of two years’ experience directly engaging in financial planning for private clients.
- A CFP designation is required.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required.
- Experience with Salesforce and eMoney preferred, but not required.
We strong encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly