Financial Planning and Client Management Associate
We are a sophisticated and busy financial advisory practice located in Fairfax, VA, that strives to provide our clients with well-informed, thoughtful, intelligent advice while developing close, personal relationships with each of them. The position will provide in-depth experience in complex, high-net-worth financial planning and investment management, multi-family office services, and institutional and retail portfolio management.
We are a small office in which we respect and care about our team as much as we do our clients. We maintain the highest standards of ethics, integrity and intellectual rigor, and are constantly striving to improve the advice and service we provide to our clients.
We are looking for a new team member to help generate and assist in the delivery of financial plans and concepts and will also help oversee and manage processes that support multiple client relationships.
Applicant must be process and detail oriented with the ability to work independently and as a part of a small, interactive office environment. Qualified candidates will be flexible and interested in learning both job skills and academic underpinnings of the financial markets. They must be both well-spoken and well-written. Qualified candidates will have a strong interest in and aptitude with sophisticated financial planning concepts. Importantly, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a very strong focus on process management details.
This position offers a rare opportunity to learn the mechanics, theory and practice details of the financial advisory industry along with valuable experience in multiple aspects of sophisticated investment management and financial planning, including client management, highly complex estate and business planning strategies, tax planning, and risk management.
Assuming applicant demonstrates aptitude, intelligence, detail orientation, a strong work ethic and a focus on client service, additional responsibilities for client interaction may gradually be transitioned to this role.
The position offers the opportunity for the following vocational education and job skills:
- Responsibility for helping to manage a group of client relationships.
- Understanding each client relationship and their unique needs and relationship dynamics.
- Understanding of various complex planning strategies and their application to individual clients.
- Monitoring and maintaining client relationships.
- Responsibility for overseeing the preparation and follow up of client meetings and assignments.
- Involvement with Financial Plan design:
- construction and monitoring including retirement projections, cash flow projections, retirement planning, and income planning.
- Business planning, including buy-sell planning and qualified plan design
- Detailed and sophisticated estate plan review and design
- Generation of estate planning proposals and reviews
- Review of existing life and long-term care insurance policies
- Analysis of existing policies and comparison to available products
- Design and maintenance of complex insurance solutions
Apply for Financial Planning and Client Management Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly