Lead Planner / Service Advisor / Wealth Manager
9 Facts About YOU:
- You have the gravitas, presence, credibility and confidence required to lead high net worth clients.
- You’re a seasoned Lead Planner. You are very interested in retirement income planning – positioning assets to drive income in retirement and protecting that income.
- You love advising & serving clients, and you’re committed to delivering a world-class client experience. You do NOT want your compensation driven by the traditional “eat what you kill” approach!
- You believe in our fixed flat fee ($9,500 per year) for wealth management because you are fed up with the significant problems in the 1% model (overcharging larger portfolios & conflicts of interest).
- You believe in low-cost, tax efficient investing strategies. You like DFA (Dimensional Fund Advisors) and Vanguard. You may not be an expert in investment management, but you know enough to be credible with high net worth clients.
- You have the CFP® designation & 10+ years of experience in financial planning & investment management. You have 5+ years of experience as a lead planner or wealth manager, leading client relationships.
- You’re analytical and you value curiosity, transparency & tenacity.
- You want to work virtually.
- You want to be part of our exciting growth story. You are inspired by the idea of helping to turn the financial advice industry into a helping profession.
5 Facts About OUR FIRM:
- We were founded in 2016 and have grown quickly to 50+ clients and $130M+ under management, and the growth is accelerating.
- We charge a fixed flat fee for wealth management and specialize in retirement income planning. We go beyond the “traditional” retirement income planning. We use bond ladders & commission-free annuities. We developed a free course to teach our approach and philosophy.
- Our ideal client is nearing retirement and has $2 to $8M in investable assets.
- We are virtual, but we do meet some prospects in person in MA & NH.
- Our Founder & CEO is Bradley Clark MBA / CFP / RICP. Bradley holds his AB from Harvard and his MBA from Stanford. He was Publisher at The Motley Fool.
4 Facts About the ROLE:
- You will work closely with an excellent team (paraplanner, trading associate, client service) to onboard & serve clients.
- You will be full-time (but we will consider a part-time role for the right candidate).
- You will earn a competitive base salary & a significant percentage of revenue. We are targeting total compensation of $130K or more.
- We have an effective online marketing model, so you will not be expected to “make it rain.”
Your 4 NEXT STEPS:
- Consider each of the above points carefully before reaching out.
- Check out our website and watch our videos.
- Make sure Bradley Clark seems like someone you would like to work closely with.
- Send over your resume and a cover letter to Bradley@BradleyClark.com and explain specifically why you’re an awesome fit for this awesome role.