1 day left
- CFP® Certification
This position will provide you with a wide scope of tasks within the financial services industry. We are a fast paced, growing firm offering a competitive salary and benefit package. We offer flexibility and the opportunity to work remotely. CFP and CFA candidates/holders encouraged to apply!
You will assist with preparing for client meetings, data and investment analysis, and investment selection and management. You will also work closely with advisors and clients on all aspects of financial planning and investment management.
- Strong background/knowledge base surrounding investments, portfolio management, and the basic foundations of financial planning
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- CFP or CFA preferred
Apply for Investment/Planning Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly