- CFP® Certification
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Current Client Relationships
- Address current client needs, proactively uncover ways to deliver greater value to clients and new ways to empower their confidence.
- Be versed in developing financial plans and be comfortable leading financial planning and investment performance discussions with clients.
- Possess the analytical capacity to determine and recommend solutions in advanced areas such as retirement planning, tax-efficient distribution planning and investment strategies, estate planning, insurance review and analysis etc.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with our clients, making them raving fans.
- New Client Development
- Once you develop relationships into raving fans, you will be expected to ask for introductions and get referrals to grow the business.
- We expect you to be involved in the community, leverage networks of contacts, community partners and centers of influence as a source of leads.
- Genuinely enjoy prospecting and have a demonstrated capacity of effectiveness in new business development.
- Team Member and Partner
- Work with other team members to evaluate/lead new firm-wide strategic initiatives.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and development support to team members.
- Actively participate in industry/community organizations.
- Promote our culture of optimism and happiness for both employees and clients.
Education, Experience and Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- CFP(R) certification required (or completed within 2 years of hire)
- Five years sales or relationship management experience
- Financial planning or investment advisor experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with financial planning software and systems is desired (eMoney preferred)
- Highly analytical and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Track record of establishing and maintaining successful interpersonal relationships.
- Strong leadership, mentoring and management accomplishments.
- If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to Heather@SimplifiHRSolutions.com and use “Financial Advisor” in the subject line.
- We are looking for a financial professional with a go-getter attitude, that is results-driven who wants an opportunity to grow a business in southeast Ohio, that is backed by the horsepower of a larger organization in Columbus, OH. If you feel confident you would make a great partner, we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly