Financial Planning Associate
1 day left
- CFP® Certification
About SFMG Wealth Advisors:
We are a growing independent registered investment advisory firm specializing in the needs of wealthy individuals. The services we provide include investment management, estate planning, charitable planning, tax planning, education planning, and insurance coordination. We currently have 12 advisors and oversee liquid assets of more than $1.5 billion.
We are seeking a financial planning associate to join our rapidly growing practice. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of experience delivering financial services to high net worth individuals. The position offers growth potential and the ability to work with a respected wealth management firm. The position requires strong analytical and communication skills. In addition, the position necessitates tremendous organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks successfully.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Developing, implementing and monitoring financial planning strategies for clients
- Coordinating projects with clients and their attorneys, money managers, brokers, bankers, CPAs, insurance companies, and other external experts
- Preparing financial analyses and research for various personal wealth management issues; including but not limited to retirement planning, investments, estate planning, tax planning, debt management and insurance
- Preparing financial reports and presentations for clients
- Communication with advisors and other professionals
- Preparing client reviews
Other Essential Traits:
- Strong Communication skills, self-motivated, and team oriented
- Willingness to learn and expand responsibility
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality in dealing with client matters
- Ability to “multi-task”, manage several projects at one time
- In the long run, obtaining the CFP® designation will be required
- Expertise in dealing with the unique financial issues of wealthy families
Software Exposure Opportunities
- Orion Portfolio Management system
- eMoney Financial Planning software
- Junxure Cloud CRM system
- Various Investment tools
Skills & Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree at a four-year college
- Preferred field of study: Financial Planning, Accounting, Finance
- Experience: Two to five years financial services experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: Extensive background in Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Use of financial planning software (eMoney), CRM technology (Junxure Cloud), and portfolio management software (Orion) is preferred.
Apply for Financial Planning Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly