Experienced Financial Advisor
1 day left
- CFP® Certification
Experienced Financial Advisor / Private Wealth Manager
We are looking for an experienced financial advisor to come in and service part of our existing book of business as well as bring in new client relationships.
Smedley Financial Services is a boutique financial advising firm in downtown Salt Lake. The advisor will benefit by working in a holistic, primarily fee based, firm with a great reputation; one that puts its clients’ needs first and follows a strong fiduciary standard. The advisor will receive full support through a team approach and collaboration. Our team structure and friendly, supportive culture has resulted in longevity among our team members, most have been here over 10 years.
As a member of our team, the Personal Financial Advisor will be involved in:
- Collaborating with a team to drive the business forward
- Meeting with our current clients to build strong relationships and understand their specific planning needs
- Servicing and growing an existing book of business
- Preparing and delivering financial plans and investment recommendations
- Assisting with marketing – developing niche marketing opportunities, participating in the planning of client events, seminars, workshops, and writing newsletter articles
- Preparing paperwork
- 2+ years of experience in the financial industry required.
- Series 7 and 66 licenses (or equivalent) required.
- CFP Certificant preferred. For a CFP applicant ready to sit for the CFP exam, we will provide work time to study for the exam.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and financial skills.
- Demonstrate integrity and confidentiality in dealing with client information.
- Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office.
- Full-Time 8 AM – 5 PM, M-F. Primarily in-person with some remote working.
This is a salary based position with a potential for bonuses. The salary will depend on experience. We offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, 401k, 13 days of Paid Time Off, and 11 holidays.
Apply for Experienced Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly