Client Service and Operations Associate
3 days left
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
We are a sophisticated and busy financial advisory practice located in Fairfax, VA, that strives to provide our clients with well-informed, thoughtful, intelligent advice while developing close, personal relationships with each of them.
Applicant must be process and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as a part of a small, interactive office environment. We are a small office in which we respect and care about our team as much as we do our clients. We maintain the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and intellectual rigor, and are constantly striving to improve the advice and service we provide to our clients.
Initial responsibilities will be to learn and perform the client administration and service functions of our firm. With responsibility for the day-to-day operational duties of servicing a variety of client relationships, the Client Service Associate helps keep the office running smoothly and ensures that all client paperwork, communication, and processing is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
Assuming the applicant demonstrates aptitude, intelligence, detail orientation, a strong work ethic, and a focus on client service, responsibilities for ongoing client maintenance and service will be gradually transitioned to this Associate.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Represent the firm as an initial point of contact. Specifically,
- Answering incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner Scheduling and confirming client meetings, follow-up calls, and other client interactions. Responding to incoming emails from clients in a timely and amiable manner
- Learn, maintain, and generate administrative requirements and paperwork necessary for client relationships.
- Creating account opening and maintenance paperwork and following up on its return. Maintain investment account paperwork Prepare transactions and cashiering paperwork: handling cash distributions and contributions. Review, enter and maintain client financial data across various software systems (i.e. RedTail, Addepar, eMoney, Albridge)
- Follow through with all administrative functions such that new accounts and transactions are executed properly, timely, and accurately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Extraordinary client service orientation and friendly, flexible attitude. Said otherwise, a genuine interest in serving and caring for clients. Excellent organizational and time management skills. A self-starter and independent thinker and problem solver. Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Interest and curiosity in financial planning and advising.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Bachelor's degree or higher. CFP® or CFP® candidate favored
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
A successful candidate will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
Apply for Client Service and Operations Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly