Associate Financial Advisor
7 days left
- CFP® Certification
Do you enjoy helping successful people with complex financial needs find the peace-of-mind they deserve? Do you live to serve? If so, we should talk.
Team Hewins is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with a strong leadership team, a proven process for serving clients, and an entrepreneurial bent. Our Principals and employees, most of whom have worked together for years, are deeply committed to our fiduciary model as an independent planning firm, 100% employee owned. We live to serve successful people with complex financial lives, and we are looking for Financial Planners who share our core values and commitment. If this is you, we want you to join our team!
As an Associate Financial Advisor, you will be an integral part of the team delivering the personalized service that is our hallmark. You will work both remotely and in our Redwood City office once it reopens. You will work with your team providing the following services:
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients
- Manage the workflow of the team; Schedule and prepare for client and prospect meetings; Attend meetings and coordinate follow-up
- Coordinate account paperwork and custodian-related service activities, as well as client deliverables including Investment Policy Statements and Agreements
- Input client data into our financial planning program and produce reports and analysis
- Perform regular review of client accounts, reports and invoices to ensure accuracy and appropriate follow-up
- Ensure all client activity is properly documented and compliance-related items are up to date and delivered
Are You the Right Fit?
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You are passionate about helping people and are dedicated to exceeding client expectations
- You have strong organizational and rigorous follow-up skills to ensure all client needs are being met
- Attention to detail is second nature to you—it’s all about getting things right
- You love being part of a team and actively engage with other team members to bring our best to clients
- You are a proactive self-starter and do not hesitate to ask questions to get the job done
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills and are proficient with standard office software
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (preferably) and at least 1-2 years of experience in financial planning, wealth management or related industry
- You have a major or minor in a CFP Board-accredited Personal Financial Planning Program and/or a CPA designation is a major plus, as is a Series 65 designation
What Do We Do?
We work with clients to assure they are prepared to make smart financial decisions, at every stage of their lives. Whether they’re preparing for life after their business or protecting the legacy they’ve worked so hard to build, our clients require comprehensive planning, resources and expertise to make their goals a reality. We strive to create lasting relationships and provide constant, dedicated support, all while keeping our clients’ best interests at the forefront.
What Do We Offer?
This position offers the right person the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial firm committed to the personal and professional growth of team members and to maintaining a positive, encouraging working environment where people enjoy working together. At Team Hewins, you’ll participate in a comprehensive benefits and perks package, which includes:
- Ability to work both remotely and in our office
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
- Competitive health insurance options, with a generous employer contribution
- Responsible Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Employee engagement platform for recognition and rewards
- Health and wellness benefit
- Staff lunches and healthy snacks
- 4:00 office closure on Fridays
- Beautiful office with an onsite gym and more