Financial Planning Manager
- Love displaying craftsmanship through the art and science of financial planning?
- Bring the human touch to the advice you provide to clients and your relationships with your coworkers?
- Thrive in a team play environment?
- Give courageous communication to those around you?
- Display reliability in all that you do?
If these questions resonate with you, this position with The Next Level Planning Group could be the right fit for you. TNLPG’s purpose is to help people live their best lives by making exquisite financial decisions. This focus has helped us impact the lives of hundreds of clients, and we are looking for an individual who wants to multiply their impact and opportunities through leadership responsibility in a growing firm to help us meet the demand for our services while continuing to deliver on our purpose at an extremely high level.
As Financial Planning Manager, you will play an integral role in helping our team formulate advice for clients. The primary outcomes we desire for this role are:
- Develop our Planner Associates in their skills and knowledge of financial planning
- Improve the systems and processes we currently have in place for advice generation to increase efficiency, reliability, and scalability
- Create new systems and processes for advice generation to increase efficiency, reliability, and scalability
- Increase client confidence and satisfaction in our firm’s advice and capabilities
The primary responsibilities through which you will be able to achieve these outcomes include:
Providing leadership, management, and accountability to Planner Associates Provide training, resources, and reference materials for Planner Associates Build and improve systems for advice generation, workflow management, etc. Create materials to assist Financial Planners and Planner Associates in communicating concepts and recommendations to clients
- Create financial plans for new clients and generate ongoing advice for existing clients
- Conduct investment research and generate portfolio management recommendations and collateral material Assist Financial Planners in communicating advanced planning concepts to clients as needed Manage department projects such as tax-loss harvesting
More than anything, your talent and drive will dictate the speed with which you grow into these and other responsibilities and opportunities as our firm grows. While we highly value prior experience and expertise, we are most interested in finding a candidate with the craftsmanship, human touch, team play, courageous communication and reliability that we exhibit on our team. In addition to these traits, the ideal candidate would also have:
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience leading, managing, bringing accountability to, and developing a team
- Diligent attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The CFP® and/or CFA designations (or be currently pursuing either or both)