Learning & Development Specialist
About The Role:
At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Learning & Development Specialist, you will live out this value each day as you work directly with our new Planners as they learn the Facet Way. You will not only be responsible for helping our new Planners understand the planning processes and best practices here at Facet, but also how our beliefs, mission, and vision are ingrained into every plan, analysis, and communication we have with our clients. You will develop deep institutional knowledge of the core skills needed for the Planner position across Facet, thinking critically about innovative ways to elevate the abilities of team members across our Planning team.
With that said, there are some bright lines about what it means to work here:
- We are a true fiduciary meaning the client will always come first.
- This is not a client facing role. Your Planners are your clients, and your success is tied to their success.
- You will be the first impression for Facet to all new Planners that join our team.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Serve as a coach and mentor for new Planners as they adapt to the Facet Way.
- Work directly with Planners via video conferencing, daily stand-ups, and training sessions.
- Coordinate schedules with our Directors of Financial Planning when a subject matter expert is required.
- Work with leadership across the Planning Team to identify how learning and development can support their teams in achieving planning objectives and key results.
- Work with leaders and Planners to identify opportunities to improve on learning plans and materials to achieve company objectives and key results.
- Participate in weekly team meetings that provide feedback and continued education opportunities.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a high quality training program
- Experience in financial services
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- You are a CFP ® Professional
- You are willing to learn and adapt to The Facet Way of Financial Planning: most of our clients come to us having never worked with a financial planner before and our model is designed to help them channel their needs and goals in digestible pieces
- You have superb communication, organizational, and coaching skills
- You have strong experience managing a framework to measure learning outcomes and effectiveness for a variety of scenarios - ability to understand, analyze, and communicate learning data.
- You must be forward-thinking, motivated by continuous improvement, and be excited to impact the skills of our Planning team.
- You have excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools.
- You have the ability to provide constructive feedback: we continue to enhance our platform and rely on our team’s feedback for improvement.
- You are passionate about changing the world. We envision a new era of consumer-centered financial advice, in which generations of people lead fuller and happier lives.
- You have to be passionate about what we do, and be a strong advocate of the change we are driving in the market.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them, build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered and create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating!
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We strongly believe great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace.
- Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Facet Wealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.