Jemma Financial Services, a growing RIA based in Towson MD, is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to join the team. The position offers a supportive environment for professional growth and development while building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice. Competitive base salary plus discretionary bonus.
- Develop, implement, and monitor individualized planning strategies for clients to help meet their financial objectives.
- Help clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth.
- Establish meaningful relationships with clients and their families, instilling trust and confidence in the advisor and firm.
- Cultivate new business opportunities by networking and pursuing qualified leads.
- Current Investment Advisor Representative designation (Series 65 or Series 66 license).
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation or working toward certification a plus.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, as well as experience presenting to diverse audiences.
- Self-directed and able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task time-sensitive assignments.
- Confidential with all matters concerning clients and prospects.
- Excellent PC knowledge and familiarity with financial planning software and CRM technology is preferred.