Financial Planning Associate
This role will be involved with all aspects of a comprehensive financial planning team. The primary objective is to ensure that our clients receive the best possible advice, great service, and an overall elevated experience with our team. The ideal candidate will be interested in or currently working in the financial services field, with the goal of advancing as a paraplanner or junior advisor.
This role will include some administrative and operational activities, but it will also include detailed financial planning work and direct interaction with clients. This could be an ideal fit for someone who is new to but passionate about the financial planning profession. This is not a sales or business development role.
U.S. Wealth Management is a national wealth management firm offering financial planning, with the ability to coordinate the services of all specialized financial professionals in our clients’ lives – including estate planners, legal, and tax advisors – with investment management services. Our mission is to enrich the lives of the people and organizations that we serve.
The Ropelewski Team provides comprehensive financial planning services to a select group of clients, primary couples and families. The team is led by Rick Ropelewski, CFP®, MBA with Tom Lally, CFP® and Julia Crane.
What You’ll Do
- Provide superb service and deliver an exceptional client experience
- Maintain our CRM system
- Maintain client information in our financial planning software
- Prepare for and follow up from client meetings
- Service clients’ investment accounts
- Place trades in clients’ investment accounts
- Prepare ad hoc analyses based on specific client circumstances
- Handle miscellaneous operational and compliance activities
- Develop and maintain our written processes and systems to ensure all team members are working in the most efficient manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technology systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Desire to obtain Certified Financial Planner™ designation
We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19, but under normal circumstances work from our office.
We are located in Braintree, approximately 10 miles south of Boston, Massachusetts. The Braintree Hill Office Park has free parking and onsite amenities.
Who Should Apply
People who are genuinely interested in the financial planning profession, enjoy a mix of working independently and being part of a team, take pride in helping others, and have a positive personality and sense of humor.
Salary range is $60,000 - $70,000, depending on experience, plus bonus.
To apply, please send your resume and any other materials you think would be helpful – such as letters of recommendation or LinkedIn profile – to email@example.com.
Apply for Financial Planning Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly