Financial Planner / Senior Relationship Manager
Seeking An Experienced Financial Planner Who Wants to Join a Successful Wealth Management Team in Costa Mesa, CA
- Have a Certified Financial Planning designation
- Develop and Co-Manage our Center of Influence efforts
- Enhance our firm-wide Prospect to Client Experience
- Generate new business and build relationships
- Provide Planning advice to our top HNW clientele.
- Responsibilities include:
1. Meeting with clients.
2. Working with clients to develop financial plans.
3. Find and approach prospective clients
4. Build strong relationships to retain existing clients
- Proficiency in MS Office, Tamarac AdvisorView and Junxure Cloud CRM systems
- Competent in use of leading Financial Planning software
- Attention to detail and strong math skills
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships
- Proven team player who can motivate others
Commensurate with experience. Will be salary plus % of fee revenue generated from new relationships. Expense account for travel and entertainment included.
Generous benefits for vacation, retirement savings and healthcare.
Leisure Capital Management, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to age, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Leisure Capital Management, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment and employee relations, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, demotion, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.