LCR Wealth Management, a new Registered Investment Adviser in Connecticut, is looking to add a Certified Financial Planner to its team.
LCR Wealth brings the energy of a small growth culture and matches it with the wisdom that comes from experience and the security of having an established private equity parent. The firm believes strongly in the RIA’s fiduciary responsibility to place their clients’ interests above their own. With a strong base of assets under management, the company has put in place the systems and tools you would expect but is still open to you making your mark and you helping it grow.
LCR Capital Partners, the parent company, has relationships with over 800 high net worth individuals who have decided to invest in the United States in order to immigrate and to pursue the American Dream. Founded in 2012, LCR Capital Partners has teams in Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Dubai, Singapore and San Francisco with its headquarters in Westport, Connecticut.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide objective, unbiased financial advice based on a clear understanding of your fiduciary responsibility to place your clients’ interests ahead of your own.
- Develop client relationships through regular client meetings and communications.
- Complete planning updates and portfolio reviews. Collaborate with clients to arrive at agreed solutions and execute portfolio changes.
- Support data gathering and preparing drafts of comprehensive financial plans including analyses requested by clients.
- Demonstrate capability and expertise in new client meetings.
- Work with the broader team in identifying new financial products to support the broader companies growth plans.
Requirements at a Minimum
- 2-5 years of industry experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Client-focused approach including excellent listening and retention skills
- Able to work with and support seasoned financial advisors
- A deep desire to grow in knowledge and experience
- A love of providing clients with clear solutions and peace of mind
- A book of business is preferred, but not required
We offer competitive compensation and strong potential for career advancement. Work/life balance is a top priority and is supported through paid holidays, paid time off, and sick and personal time.