Since our founding in 1981, providing exceptional client service and always putting our clients’ interests first have been central to our business. As a Financial Planner, you will fulfill these ideals every day by working directly and proactively with clients as their financial life coach. In this role, you will help our clients improve their lives and empower them to achieve their financial goals.
Knowing if you're a Good Fit
You must be passionate about servicing, retaining, and growing client relationships. Our ideal candidate is hard-working, curious, analytical, and self-motivated. Having a versatile skillset with the ability to wear many hats will contribute directly to the firm’s overall efforts and success. Being a resourceful problem solver, having a can-do attitude, and being willing to work as part of a talented team with deep aspirations are a must.
A Day in the Life of a Financial Planner
No day is the same as you navigate the unique circumstances that inevitably surface as we guide our clients in pursuit of their goals. Typically, your responsibilities will include:
- Emailing, calling, and video conferencing with clients to review financial planning matters or provide investment advice while working alongside senior financial planners
- Preparing comprehensive financial plans for our new clients
- Updating financial analysis for existing clients to reflect changes in their situation, such as adjusting retirement assumptions or exploring tax planning opportunities like Roth conversions
- Constructing and rebalancing client portfolios in accordance with the firm's long-term, disciplined investment strategy
- Nurturing trusting relationships with clients
We value each team member’s contribution, so we strive to invest in your career goals and provide a comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with employer profit sharing match; short and long term disability coverage; life insurance; and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off with flexible schedules
- Paid CFP® dues, FPA membership, and continuing education learning opportunities
- Fully equipped gym on premises
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in financial services, preferably working directly with clients
- Must hold the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
- Familiarity with software systems such as Naviplan, Salesforce, Orion, BNA Tax Planning, and Microsoft Office is a plus
Please Note: We are currently conducting operations in a remote working environment. However, we hope to return to the office in-person at some point in 2021, all dependent on the pandemic.