R&R Wealth Management, an affiliate of R&R Insurance Services, Inc., is continuing to grow and prosper! Our Wealth Management Team is searching for enthusiastic and ethical professionals with a personable nature to join our financial planning practice. If you’ve got a passion for helping others achieve their financial goals and would like to become part of an agency that embraces work/life balance in a strong team based environment, then keep on reading. This may be the perfect career move for you!
What you’ll do…
- Develop comprehensive plans for individuals which include wealth management concepts such as retirement, tax, estate and distribution planning strategies.
- Meet with prospective and existing clients on a regular basis to determine and/or validate their current financial objectives, and maintain open communication on the status of their financial plan.
- Create customized wealth management plans for prospective clients based on their long-term financial goals, risk tolerance, income, expenses and assets.
- Offer educated and strategic advice on products and services including investments, insurance coverage, benefit plan policies and debt management tools to meet the client’s individual needs.
- Provide tax and estate planning strategies to maximize wealth and minimize taxes.
- Analyze plans for inefficiencies with the goal of providing recommendations for better options to enhance long term financial success.
- Regularly meet with product sponsors, conduct market research and attend continuing education classes to maintain compliance with all rules and regulations within the financial industry.
- Other duties may include securing stocks and bonds, establishing progressive savings accounts, and moving money from accounts per industry and federal regulations.
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, accounting, HR, or other related field
- Minimum 3 years’ client facing experience in the financial, securities, mutual fund or insurance industries
- Thorough understanding of financial markets
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Effective sales, presentation and customer service skills
- Passion for providing a fiduciary standard of care to clients
- Excellent communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Ability to work in a team based environment
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to assess clients’ needs
- Ability to handle private information with a high level of confidentiality
- Series 7 license required, Series 66 a plus!
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
- Knowledge of eMoney planning software a plus
What’s in it for you…
- R&R offers careers, not “jobs”
- Competitive salary and paid time off benefits
- Company paid licensing and continuing education
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Flex Spending Accounts
- 401K with company match and annual profit sharing
- New facility featuring a Fitness Center and Café
- Ergonomic furniture including sit/stand desks for comfort while working
- Smart Casual dress code
- Every other Friday afternoon off
- Discounted passes to local area attractions
- Community involvement through creative fundraising events
- The culture of a small company with the benefits of a large company
- Family friendly work environment with a 37.5 hour work week
- Discount on personal auto and homeowners insurance
See for yourself why R&R is continuing to grow and be successful. Join our Wealth Management Team today!