Private Wealth Financial Planning Associate
Are you someone who excels in both organizational and communication skills?
Are you committed to excellent client service?
Are you a go-getter seeking to create your own career path?
Want to be part of a unique, creative, and smaller team culture?
If this sounds like you, this might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
CAP STRAT (Capital Strategies Investment Group) is searching for Private Wealth Financial Planning candidates with a passion for working with individuals and families for our Private Wealth team.
Who are we?
CAP STRAT is an investment advisory firm providing fiduciary investment advisory, private wealth and asset management services to institutional and individual investors. We are a registered investment advisor with the SEC. We are conveniently located in near west suburban Oak Brook, close to major expressways. For more information about us please visit us at www.capstratig.com
What is it like to work at CAP STRAT?
What is unique about our employee culture is we are smaller and less hierarchal than some other organizations. As a result of this, we promote and allow our employees the flexibility to grow and the opportunity to build their career path within our company which is very exciting!
What is the opportunity?
Key duties include but not limited to the following:
- Developing and maintaining our Client's financial plans
- Develop and maintain our Client's tax projection plans
- Manage day-to-day communication with our Client by fulfilling client requests
- Schedule, manage and participate in Client review meetings
- Deliver educational content to our Institutional Clients
Interviews: Initial interviews will be virtual. Secondary and final interviews TBD
Job Location: We offer a flexible hybrid work arrangement however the individual MUST be able to work both in person at our office in Oak Brook IL and remote. No relocation to the Oak Brook/Chicagoland area will be provided
What experience and competencies are required?
- BS or BA Degree or equivalent amount of experience is required
- CFP or CPWA credential is a plus but not required
- Client services and/or customer relationship management experience preferred
- Financial industry experience preferred
- Possess a professional demeanor with a demonstrated interest in client services
- Proven ability to make positive contributions by going above and beyond
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in using MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Financial planning software experience is a plus
What's in it for me?
- Healthcare Reimbursement Program
- Being part of a very unique and creative team-orientated culture
- Professional Development Opportunities
CAP STRAT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: Financial Planning, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Private Wealth Advisor, Client Service Coordinator, Client Service Specialist, Client Service Representative, Client Relations Specialist, Client Support Advocate, Client Support Specialist, Client Support Representative, Financial Education Specialist